Employment Type: Full Time
Experience: Bachelor's; 4-7 years in planning or purchasing (equivalent work experience in manufacturing or project management may also be considered)
Job Description & Requirements
Growing clean technology company is seeking an experienced Sourcing Manager with a strong project management background to lead multi-million-dollar deliveries for prominent names in Food & Beverage and beyond. The ideal candidate will effectively manage the company’s partnerships to improve quality, delivery times, product design and cost effectiveness. In this dynamic role, you will work across all Cambrian Innovation departments to establish strategic relationships for a wide variety of technical and commercial needs. You will work closely with engineering, developing sources of supply in support of new product introductions, negotiating contracts for key business relationships, and driving the delivery of Cambrian’s state-of-the-art on-site wastewater treatment systems.
To be considered, you must have demonstrated experience with as a sourcing manager, an understanding of process equipment, and strong communication and self-organizing skills. The ideal candidate will have a passion for sustainability and the environment, will thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial setting, will be self-motivated, and will have an interest in cutting-edge technology. Think big, think different, be ambitious, and consider joining a company that values honesty, creativity, excellence in building a world class operation, and proactively protecting the environment.
- Identify and recommend new partnership opportunities.
- Manage supplier production to ensure high quality, on time and low cost manufacturing.
- Facilitate effective communication between engineering and suppliers to create the best possible design.
- Optimize sourcing processes to enable significant volume growth.
- Support and develop the company’s quality system.
- Understand and mitigate supplier risk.
- Manage the Costed Bill of Materials for several key products to find opportunities for cost reduction.
The Right Stuff
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Operations Management, Supply Chain Management; Prefer Masters in Business Administration, 4-7 years’ experience in planning or purchasing. Equivalent work experience in manufacturing or project management may also be considered.
- Management, project management or other leadership experience.
- Experience with process equipment, water, or energy systems.
- Demonstrated excellence as a sourcing manager, category manager or procurement manager, or other relevant experience in manufacturing management, manufacturing engineering, buying, production planning or product development.
- Demonstrated experience in contractual negotiations.
- Demonstrated quantitative and analytical abilities.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Stellar written and verbal communication skills.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates who have the “right stuff” should submit a resume with a thoughtfully written cover letter telling us why you would be the best candidate for the job. You must include your compensation requirements to be considered for this role. Send to firstname.lastname@example.org and include “Sourcing Manager” in the subject line so your information is routed to the proper hiring authority for immediate review.
Cambrian Innovation is a commercial provider of distributed wastewater treatment and resource recovery solutions. Dedicated to solving critical water, wastewater, and energy management challenges for industrial producers, it is the standard for some of the top names in food and beverage processing including: Tree House Brewing Company, Domaine Chandon, and AB InBev. Cambrian’s award-winning EcoVolt® product suite offers cost-effective and sustainable options for onsite wastewater treatment, water reuse, and clean energy generation. Through its novel WEPA (Water-Energy Purchase Agreement)™ services, Cambrian offers wastewater treatment and resource recovery as a service with no upfront costs.
Cambrian Innovation’s robust research and development group is also commercializing a broader portfolio of environmental productions to help industrial clients efficiently manage their resources. To learn more, visit http://www.cambrianinnovation.com.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY STATEMENT
Cambrian Innovation, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, or other legally protected status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/poster.cfm
Applicants must be eligible to work in the US without restrictions for any employer at any time. As a condition of employment, all selected candidates will undergo Cambrian Innovation’s standard pre-employment checks, including but not limited to a background check regarding criminal history, driver’s license, education, and employment.
Cambrian Innovation does not accept unsolicited candidate referrals or resumes / CVs from third-party vendors, including recruitment agencies. Cambrian Innovation will not be responsible or liable for any fees or costs associated with such unsolicited submissions.