Regional Sales Manager – SW Territory
Employment Type: Full Time
Experience: Bachelor's; 5+ years of territory development and enterprise sales experience
Job Description & Requirements
If you have a desire to grow with a dynamic company, make a major difference within the organization, have great advancement opportunities and thrive on working in a fast paced, exciting environment, then this opportunity with Cambrian Innovation may be for you.
Cambrian Innovation is a leading developer of distributed wastewater treatment and resource recovery solutions. We are dedicated to solving critical water, wastewater, and energy management challenges for industrial producers. Our award-winning EcoVolt® product suite provides cost-effective and sustainable options for onsite wastewater treatment, water reuse, and clean energy generation for some of the top Companies in food and beverage
We have an immediate opening for a Regional Sales Manager for the Southwest territory. To learn more about Cambrian Innovation, please visit www.cambrianinnovation.com.
The Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for cultivating new customer opportunities in the Southwest region. He/She will have strong prospecting and strong relationship building skills. His/her active listening skills will allow them to understand a prospects water challenges, pain points, and their initiatives, allowing them to ask great questions and qualify their needs swiftly. This self-starter will possess an ardent work-ethic, be independent, have effective communication skills (written and verbal), and outstanding follow up tactics.
The ideal candidate is a true “hunter” who enjoys prospecting, follows sales processes, knows how to leverage a CRM, and has a successful track record in enterprise sales territory development.
- Develop targeted short term and long-term territory plan to maximize the sales of Cambrian products.
- Proactively generate new opportunities (prospecting) for Cambrian.
- Qualify the prospect and evaluate the prospect’s capital expenditures and revenue potential.
- Develop detailed account plans for larger opportunities. The account plans will identify specific strategies, tactics, and next steps to maximize account penetration with Cambrian solutions.
- Effectively use the company marketing initiatives and collateral (email campaigns, webinars, handouts, demo’s, and other material) and successfully engage new prospects.
- Effectively work with Cambrian sales engineering team to develop technical and business requirements for qualified opportunities. Work with our team to develop detailed proposals to meet customer specific pain points and challenges, ultimately winning the opportunities.
- Provide additional revenue by always being aware of upgrade opportunities within existing engagements within a customer’s organization.
- Use Cambrian’s CRM to record all prospecting activity daily.
- Provide accurate monthly and quarterly projections for your territory.
- Ardent ambition and drive
- Excellent prospecting and questioning skills
- Exceptional problem-solving abilities
- Outstanding communication, follow up, and presentation skills
- Strong writing skills and professional proposal development skills
- Minimally 5 years of territory development and enterprise sales experience
- Knowledge of industrial water treatment would be ideal, but not necessary
- Minimally a Bachelors’ degree
Cambrian Innovation provides competitive compensation plans. In addition, you would receive excellent health benefits, dental, vision insurance, 401k, life insurance, and paid time off. Cambrian has established a progressive workplace that is competitive, and team focused. If you believe you would be an excellent fit and would like to join the Cambrian team, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cambrian Innovation is a commercial provider of distributed wastewater treatment and resource recovery solutions. Dedicated to solving critical water, wastewater, and energy management challenges for industrial producers, it is the standard for some of the top names in food and beverage processing including: Lagunitas Brewing Company, Bear Republic Brewing Company, and Russian River Brewing Company. Cambrian’s award-winning EcoVolt® product suite offers cost-effective and sustainable options for onsite wastewater treatment, water reuse, and clean energy generation. Through its novel WEPA (Water-Energy Purchase Agreement)™ services, Cambrian offers wastewater treatment and resource recovery as a service with no upfront costs.
Cambrian Innovation’s robust research and development group is also commercializing a broader portfolio of environmental productions to help industrial clients efficiently manage their resources. To learn more, visit http://www.cambrianinnovation.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
EEO is the Law Poster: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/poster.cfm
Applicants must be eligible to work in the US without restrictions for any employer at any time. As a condition of employment, all selected candidates will undergo Cambrian Innovation’s standard pre-employment checks, including but not limited to a background check regarding criminal history, driver’s license, education, and employment.
Cambrian Innovation does not accept unsolicited candidate referrals or resumes / CVs from third-party vendors, including recruitment agencies. Cambrian Innovation will not be responsible or liable for any fees or costs associated with such unsolicited submissions.