Process Engineer II
Employment Type: Full Time
Experience: Bachelor’s degree in chemical, electrical, mechanical, environmental engineering or similar. 3+ years of process design & integration experience.
Job Description & Requirements
- Analyze water treatment system performance, optimize plant operation and report out to cross functional team.
- Provide critical input to resolve process/integration related to installation, design, manufacturing, and fabrication.
- Support product development with actionable lessons learned from the field.
- Work in cross-functional team to support development of next generation systems and product improvements.
- Work in cross-functional team to support project designs and delivery.
- Ability to travel 50% or more.
- Bachelor’s degree in chemical, electrical, mechanical, environmental engineering or similar.
- 3+ years of process design & integration experience, preferably in the food and beverage or water and waste water industry.
- Experience with industrial processes and industrial equipment.
- Experience developing Process & Instrumentation Drawings (P&ID’s)
- Experience with programmable logic controllers (PLC) (e.g. Allen-Bradley, Siemens, etc.)
- Experience troubleshooting and tuning control systems in the field during system testing and start-up
- Comfort with control systems hardware and system wiring
- Experience in analysis of wastewater treatment plants, related issues and the ability to work in a cross-functional team environment to resolve.
- Demonstrated ambition and drive
- Effectively prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated bias for action
- Proven ability to take initiative, problem-solve and attain results
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Success working in a highly collaborative, team-oriented environment
Cambrian Innovation provides competitive compensation plans. In addition, you would receive excellent health benefits, dental, vision insurance, 401k, life insurance, and paid time off. Cambrian has established a progressive workplace that is competitive, and team focused. If you believe you would be an excellent fit and would like to join the Cambrian team, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cambrian Innovation is a commercial provider of distributed wastewater treatment and resource recovery solutions. Dedicated to solving critical water, wastewater, and energy management challenges for industrial producers, it is the standard for some of the top names in food and beverage processing including: Lagunitas Brewing Company, Bear Republic Brewing Company, and Russian River Brewing Company. Cambrian’s award-winning EcoVolt® product suite offers cost-effective and sustainable options for onsite wastewater treatment, water reuse, and clean energy generation. Through its novel WEPA (Water-Energy Purchase Agreement)™ services, Cambrian offers wastewater treatment and resource recovery as a service with no upfront costs.
Cambrian Innovation’s robust research and development group is also commercializing a broader portfolio of environmental productions to help industrial clients efficiently manage their resources. To learn more, visit http://www.cambrianinnovation.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
EEO is the Law Poster: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/poster.cfm
Applicants must be eligible to work in the US without restrictions for any employer at any time. As a condition of employment, all selected candidates will undergo Cambrian Innovation’s standard pre-employment checks, including but not limited to a background check regarding criminal history, driver’s license, education, and employment.
Cambrian Innovation does not accept unsolicited candidate referrals or resumes / CVs from third-party vendors, including recruitment agencies. Cambrian Innovation will not be responsible or liable for any fees or costs associated with such unsolicited submissions.