INTERNSHIP – Research Engineer
Employment Type: Internship
Experience: 2nd or 3rd year student
Job Description & Requirements
- Execute research experiments by performing various laboratory protocols and procedures
- Assist in care of research projects and troubleshooting of associated systems
- Prepare materials to support experiments
- Perform water quality analyses
- Collect and analyze samples to build datasets relevant to current research and development projects
- Responsible for data quality and integrity of assigned experiments
- Write, review, and revise internal standard operating procedures for routine data collection, maintenance and system care
- Assist research staff in writing and graphics for grant mandated reports, white papers and product manuals
- 2nd or 3rd year student
- Chemical, mechanical, civil or environmental engineering major
- Highly motivated
- Strong interest in water and learning about process equipment
- Proficient in Excel and Google Sheets
What You Can Expect from Cambrian
- A supportive, highly collaborative, team-oriented environment
- Opportunities to make a difference, be heard, add value, and be recognized
- Growth and development with a leader in the industry
- Ability to work with bright, innovative, and forward-thinking colleagues
Cambrian Innovation is a commercial provider of distributed wastewater treatment and resource recovery solutions. Dedicated to solving critical water, wastewater, and energy management challenges for industrial producers, it is the standard for some of the top names in food and beverage processing including: Lagunitas Brewing Company, Bear Republic Brewing Company, and Russian River Brewing Company. Cambrian’s award-winning EcoVolt® product suite offers cost-effective and sustainable options for onsite wastewater treatment, water reuse, and clean energy generation. Through its novel WEPA (Water-Energy Purchase Agreement)™ services, Cambrian offers wastewater treatment and resource recovery as a service with no upfront costs.
Cambrian Innovation’s robust research and development group is also commercializing a broader portfolio of environmental productions to help industrial clients efficiently manage their resources. To learn more, visit http://www.cambrianinnovation.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
EEO is the Law Poster: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/poster.cfm
Applicants must be eligible to work in the US without restrictions for any employer at any time. As a condition of employment, all selected candidates will undergo Cambrian Innovation’s standard pre-employment checks, including but not limited to a background check regarding criminal history, driver’s license, education, and employment.
Cambrian Innovation does not accept unsolicited candidate referrals or resumes / CVs from third-party vendors, including recruitment agencies. Cambrian Innovation will not be responsible or liable for any fees or costs associated with such unsolicited submissions.