Electrical Engineer III
Employment Type: Full Time
Experience: Bachelors’ degree required; Electrical Engineering degree preferred
Job Description & Requirements
- Develop 120V detailed control panel designs, instrument point to-point drawings, and associated Bills
- Develop detailed 480V electrical panel designs incorporating appropriate VFD’s and motor starters to meet project needs. Size breakers, fuses and other electrical panel components to protect
downstream wiring and circuits.
- Oversee Factory Acceptance Testing of electrical panels.
- Develop and maintain electrical motor single-line drawings, network communication drawings, and I/O Lists.
- Support development of site electrical designs and drawing packages and site installation.
- Ensure projects and products meet or exceed all industry and customer requirements for cost, quality and responsiveness, including all appropriate NEC, NFPA and UL requirements.
- Occasional travel to support deployment of new products or large projects (approximately 10%-15% travel).
- Bachelors’ degree required; Electrical Engineering degree preferred
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in a similar role
- Well versed in NEC, NFPA and UL codes and regulations
- Comfort with control systems hardware and system wiring and familiarity with process equipment, sensors, and actuators
- Ability to deliver on multiple priorities in a fast paced work environment
- Possess a clear, logical, and rational decision-making ability
- High attention to detail and strong work ethic
What You Can Expect
- A supportive, highly collaborative, team-oriented environment
- Opportunities to make a difference, be heard, add value, and be recognized
- Growth and development with a leader in the industry
- Ability to work with bright, innovative, and forward-thinking colleagues
- Competitive compensation and benefits
Cambrian Innovation is a commercial provider of distributed wastewater treatment and resource recovery solutions. Dedicated to solving critical water, wastewater, and energy management challenges for industrial producers, it is the standard for some of the top names in food and beverage processing including: Lagunitas Brewing Company, Bear Republic Brewing Company, and Russian River Brewing Company. Cambrian’s award-winning EcoVolt® product suite offers cost-effective and sustainable options for onsite wastewater treatment, water reuse, and clean energy generation. Through its novel WEPA (Water-Energy Purchase Agreement)™ services, Cambrian offers wastewater treatment and resource recovery as a service with no upfront costs.
Cambrian Innovation’s robust research and development group is also commercializing a broader portfolio of environmental productions to help industrial clients efficiently manage their resources. To learn more, visit http://www.cambrianinnovation.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
EEO is the Law Poster: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/poster.cfm
Applicants must be eligible to work in the US without restrictions for any employer at any time. As a condition of employment, all selected candidates will undergo Cambrian Innovation’s standard pre-employment checks, including but not limited to a background check regarding criminal history, driver’s license, education, and employment.
Cambrian Innovation does not accept unsolicited candidate referrals or resumes / CVs from third-party vendors, including recruitment agencies. Cambrian Innovation will not be responsible or liable for any fees or costs associated with such unsolicited submissions.