Controls Engineer II
Employment Type: Full Time
Experience: Bachelor’s degree in chemical, electrical, mechanical, environmental engineering or similar. 3+ years of process design & integration experience.
Travel: Ability to travel 30% or more
Job Description & Requirements
JOB DESCRIPTION & REQUIREMENTS
If you have a desire to grow with a dynamic company, make a major difference within the organization, have great advancement opportunities and thrive on working in a fast-paced environment, then this opportunity with Cambrian may be for you.
Cambrian is a globally-recognized, rapidly growing environmental biotech firm dedicated to helping companies extract clean water and clean energy from wastewater streams. Our award-winning EcoVolt® product offers innovative, cost-effective and sustainable options for onsite wastewater treatment, water reuse, and clean energy generation. We are the standard for some of the top names in food and beverage processing.
We have an immediate opening for a Controls Engineer II. To learn more explore our website or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Support code development of controls using Siemens TIA Portal software. Make modifications to existing programs to accommodate customer needs.
- Analyze water treatment system performance, optimize plant operation and report out to cross functional team.
- Provide process and integration support for customer sites.
- Work in cross-functional team to support development of next generation systems and product improvements.
- Work in cross-functional team to support project designs and delivery.
- Ability to travel 30% or more.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering
- 3+ years with Siemens step 7/ WinCC software (TIA portal)
- Minimum of 3 years of process design; integration experience, preferably in the food and beverage or water and waste water industry.
- Proven experience in process design; system integration, preferably in the food and beverage or water and waste water industry.
- Experience in analysis of wastewater treatment plants, related issues and the ability to work in a cross-functional team environment.
- Ability to read electrical schematics and troubleshoot/commission motors and instruments.
- Stellar written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ambition and drive
- Effectively prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated bias for action
- Proven ability to take initiative, problem-solve and attain results
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Success working in a highly collaborative, team-oriented environment
What You Can Expect from Cambrian
- A supportive, highly collaborative, team-oriented environment
- Opportunities to make a difference, be heard, add value, and be recognized
- Growth and development with a leader in the industry
- Ability to work with bright, innovative, and forward-thinking colleagues
- Competitive compensation and benefits
Cambrian Innovation provides competitive compensation plans. In addition, you would receive excellent health benefits, dental, vision insurance, 401k, life insurance, and paid time off. Cambrian has established a progressive workplace that is competitive, and team focused. If you believe you would be an excellent fit and would like to join the Cambrian team, please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Cambrian Innovation is a commercial provider of distributed wastewater treatment and resource recovery solutions. Dedicated to solving critical water, wastewater, and energy management challenges for industrial producers, it is the standard for some of the top names in food and beverage processing including: Tree House Brewing Company, Domaine Chandon, and AB InBev. Cambrian’s award-winning EcoVolt® product suite offers cost-effective and sustainable options for onsite wastewater treatment, water reuse, and clean energy generation. Through its novel WEPA (Water-Energy Purchase Agreement)™ services, Cambrian offers wastewater treatment and resource recovery as a service with no upfront costs.
Cambrian Innovation’s robust research and development group is also commercializing a broader portfolio of environmental productions to help industrial clients efficiently manage their resources. To learn more, visit http://www.cambrianinnovation.com.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY STATEMENT
Cambrian Innovation, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, or other legally protected status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/poster.cfm
Applicants must be eligible to work in the US without restrictions for any employer at any time. As a condition of employment, all selected candidates will undergo Cambrian Innovation’s standard pre-employment checks, including but not limited to a background check regarding criminal history, driver’s license, education, and employment.
Cambrian Innovation does not accept unsolicited candidate referrals or resumes / CVs from third-party vendors, including recruitment agencies. Cambrian Innovation will not be responsible or liable for any fees or costs associated with such unsolicited submissions.