Business Development Representative
Employment Type: Full Time
Experience: Bachelor's; 1-3 years of related experience
Job Description & Requirements
- Generate qualified leads through strategic account mapping, proactive cold calling, and emailing
- Leverage systems like LinkedIn and ZoomInfo and management direction to find new prospects to approach
- Qualify prospects in terms of their needs, goals, and business environment
- Coordinate with Sales & Marketing teams to improve sales strategies and further qualify sales leads
- Track all activities through Zoho CRM and create a weekly report on industry trends, pipeline, and conversation highlights
- Bachelor’s degree with 1-3 years of related work experience
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding listening skills
- Self-motivated with key critical characteristics of intelligence, passion, proactive, competitiveness
- Ability to accurately value and quickly develop positive relationships with individuals from varied experience levels and backgrounds
- Comfortable discussing technology and technological concepts
- Effective time management skills
- Driven to meet and exceed goals, objectives and sales targets
- Organized with strong attention to detail
- Inquisitive learner
Cambrian Innovation provides competitive compensation plans. In addition, you would receive excellent health benefits, dental, vision insurance, 401k, life insurance, and paid time off. Cambrian has established a progressive workplace that is competitive, and team focused. If you believe you would be an excellent fit and would like to join the Cambrian team, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cambrian Innovation is a commercial provider of distributed wastewater treatment and resource recovery solutions. Dedicated to solving critical water, wastewater, and energy management challenges for industrial producers, it is the standard for some of the top names in food and beverage processing including: Tree House Brewing Company, Domaine Chandon, and AB InBev. Cambrian’s award-winning EcoVolt® product suite offers cost-effective and sustainable options for onsite wastewater treatment, water reuse, and clean energy generation. Through its novel WEPA (Water-Energy Purchase Agreement)™ services, Cambrian offers wastewater treatment and resource recovery as a service with no upfront costs.
Cambrian Innovation’s robust research and development group is also commercializing a broader portfolio of environmental productions to help industrial clients efficiently manage their resources. To learn more, visit http://www.cambrianinnovation.com.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY STATEMENT
Cambrian Innovation, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, or other legally protected status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/poster.cfm
Applicants must be eligible to work in the US without restrictions for any employer at any time. As a condition of employment, all selected candidates will undergo Cambrian Innovation’s standard pre-employment checks, including but not limited to a background check regarding criminal history, driver’s license, education, and employment.
Cambrian Innovation does not accept unsolicited candidate referrals or resumes / CVs from third-party vendors, including recruitment agencies. Cambrian Innovation will not be responsible or liable for any fees or costs associated with such unsolicited submissions.