Employment Type: Full Time
Experience: Bachelor's in Engineering; Minimum 3 years scoping and delivering technical wastewater solutions; Minimum 3 years working in a technical business development role.
Job Description & Requirements
- Participate in team selling opportunities for large engagements
- Manage cross-functional interface between sales, engineering, and operations teams
- Own the technical solutions for a team of business development professionals
- Drive and lead new prospect solution discussions
- Create PowerPoint presentations that assist in the solutions discussion
- Perform research around technical requirements that will help in crafting successful solutions
- Coordinate with our subject matter experts, when necessary, to assist in solution development
- Document the solution in Cambrian’s proposal format
- Create the project budget using Cambrian’s project budgeting methodology
- Present the technical wastewater solution to prospects
- Lead a smooth transition process to our process engineering and project delivery teams
- Continuously expand your knowledge of Cambrian’s wastewater technology and the custom solutions we deliver to our customers
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, required
- Minimum 3 years scoping and delivering technical wastewater solutions
- Minimum 3 years working in a technical business development role
- Deep technical knowledge of biological and physiochemical wastewater solutions
- Demonstrated experience crafting and writing complex, technical specifications
- Demonstrated experience creating and driving complex project budgets
- Ability to create and present compelling product demonstrations
- Experience participating in engagements with senior management
- Exceptional and customer-ready written and verbal communication skills
- Very strong Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint skills
- Must have ability and desire to travel when necessary
- Outstanding listening skills
- Self-motivated with key critical characteristics of intelligence, passion, proactive, competitiveness
- Effective time management skills
- Organized with strong attention to detail
- Inquisitive learner
Cambrian Innovation provides competitive compensation plans. In addition, you would receive excellent health benefits, dental, vision insurance, 401k, life insurance, and paid time off. Cambrian has established a progressive workplace that is competitive, and team focused. If you believe you would be an excellent fit and would like to join the Cambrian team, please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Cambrian Innovation is a commercial provider of distributed wastewater treatment and resource recovery solutions. Dedicated to solving critical water, wastewater, and energy management challenges for industrial producers, it is the standard for some of the top names in food and beverage processing including: Tree House Brewing Company, Domaine Chandon, and AB InBev. Cambrian’s award-winning EcoVolt® product suite offers cost-effective and sustainable options for onsite wastewater treatment, water reuse, and clean energy generation. Through its novel WEPA (Water-Energy Purchase Agreement)™ services, Cambrian offers wastewater treatment and resource recovery as a service with no upfront costs.
Cambrian Innovation’s robust research and development group is also commercializing a broader portfolio of environmental productions to help industrial clients efficiently manage their resources. To learn more, visit http://www.cambrianinnovation.com.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY STATEMENT
Cambrian Innovation, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, or other legally protected status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/poster.cfm
Applicants must be eligible to work in the US without restrictions for any employer at any time. As a condition of employment, all selected candidates will undergo Cambrian Innovation’s standard pre-employment checks, including but not limited to a background check regarding criminal history, driver’s license, education, and employment.
Cambrian Innovation does not accept unsolicited candidate referrals or resumes / CVs from third-party vendors, including recruitment agencies. Cambrian Innovation will not be responsible or liable for any fees or costs associated with such unsolicited submissions.