Employment Type: Full Time
Experience: Master’s or PHD in Microbiology, Engineering or related field; Or masters + 3 years of experience with a focus on the microbiology of anaerobic systems
Job Description & Requirements
JOB DESCRIPTION & REQUIREMENTS
If you have a desire to grow with a dynamic company, make a major difference within the organization, have great advancement opportunities and thrive on working in a fast-paced environment, then this opportunity with Cambrian may be for you.
Cambrian is a globally-recognized, rapidly growing environmental biotech firm dedicated to helping companies extract clean water and clean energy from wastewater streams. Our award-winning EcoVolt® product offers innovative, cost-effective and sustainable options for onsite wastewater treatment, water reuse, and clean energy generation. We are the standard for some of the top names in food and beverage processing.
We have an immediate opening for an Anaerobic Scientist. To learn more explore our website or email: email@example.com
- Responsible for providing critical technical input on next-generation and existing anaerobic systems
- Lead and support internal and external projects and product development, to include managing small to mid-scale R&D or pilot projects
- Develop process designs for wastewater treatment systems, including P&ID/PFDs, mass balances, and component specification
- Interface with customers, contractors, and internal stakeholders to support ongoing project efforts
- Master’s degree or PHD in Engineering or related field
- Minimum of a PHD or Masters + 3 years’ experience in the engineering, microbiology, or operations of anaerobic wastewater treatment systems.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with anaerobic system design. Knowledge of fixed film, MBBR, EGSB or similar anaerobic system design is preferred.
- Understanding of wastewater treatment technologies, specifically anaerobic systems.
- Experience in analysis of wastewater treatment plants
- Ability to work in a cross-functional team environment
- Demonstrated ambition and drive
- Effectively prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated bias for action
- Proven ability to take initiative, problem-solve and attain results
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Success working in a highly collaborative, team-oriented environment
What You Can Expect from Cambrian
- A supportive, highly collaborative, team-oriented environment
- Opportunities to make a difference, be heard, add value, and be recognized
- Growth and development with a leader in the industry
- Ability to work with bright, innovative, and forward-thinking colleagues
- Competitive compensation and benefits
Eligible candidates should submit a resume and cover letter to hiring@CambrianInnovation.com.
Cambrian Innovation is a commercial provider of distributed wastewater treatment and resource recovery solutions. Dedicated to solving critical water, wastewater, and energy management challenges for industrial producers, it is the standard for some of the top names in food and beverage processing including: Tree House Brewing Company, Domaine Chandon, and AB InBev. Cambrian’s award-winning EcoVolt® product suite offers cost-effective and sustainable options for onsite wastewater treatment, water reuse, and clean energy generation. Through its novel WEPA (Water-Energy Purchase Agreement)™ services, Cambrian offers wastewater treatment and resource recovery as a service with no upfront costs.
Cambrian Innovation’s robust research and development group is also commercializing a broader portfolio of environmental productions to help industrial clients efficiently manage their resources. To learn more, visit http://www.cambrianinnovation.com.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY STATEMENT
Cambrian Innovation, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, or other legally protected status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/poster.cfm
Applicants must be eligible to work in the US without restrictions for any employer at any time. As a condition of employment, all selected candidates will undergo Cambrian Innovation’s standard pre-employment checks, including but not limited to a background check regarding criminal history, driver’s license, education, and employment.
Cambrian Innovation does not accept unsolicited candidate referrals or resumes / CVs from third-party vendors, including recruitment agencies. Cambrian Innovation will not be responsible or liable for any fees or costs associated with such unsolicited submissions.