Wastewater Operator II
Employment Type: Full Time
Experience: High school diploma or equivalent; 2+ years of experience in a related field
Travel: 10-30% (no overnight required)
Job Description & Requirements
Cambrian Innovation is a commercial provider of distributed wastewater treatment and resource recovery solutions dedicated to solving critical water, wastewater, and energy management challenges for industrial producers. Cambrian’s WEPA™ services and EcoVolt® product suite offers cost-effective and sustainable options for onsite wastewater treatment, water reuse, and clean energy generation.
Cambrian’s rapidly growing team has developed and deployed its solutions to a dozen food and beverage facilities across the United States. As we continue our track record of excellence and expand to serve new industries and new geographies, we are dedicated to helping our employees develop rewarding and creative careers. If you are talented, team-oriented, and passionate about the environment, we want to hear from you.
- Responsible for the coordination and successful completion of system maintenance activities, in addition to providing first level field maintenance and repair on installed systems
- Analyze samples to measure system performance and operating efficiency
- Performs a variety of safety, plant operations, and equipment maintenance duties
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a related field
- Operations, services, activities and terminology of wastewater treatment program including wastewater treatment plant processes and controls
- Operating principles of plant equipment including large pumps, valves and motors
- Maintenance and repair principles and practices including preventative maintenance procedures
- Operational and safety regulations pertaining to wastewater treatment plant operations
- Principles and procedures used in the proper handling of chemicals
What You Can Expect from Cambrian
- A supportive, highly collaborative, team-oriented environment
- Opportunities to make a difference, be heard, add value, and be recognized
- Growth and development with a leader in the industry
- Ability to work with bright, innovative, and forward-thinking colleagues
- Competitive compensation and benefits
Eligible candidates should submit a resume and cover letter to HR@CambrianInnovation.com.
Cambrian Innovation is a commercial provider of distributed wastewater treatment and resource recovery solutions. Dedicated to solving critical water, wastewater, and energy management challenges for industrial producers, it is the standard for some of the top names in food and beverage processing including: Lagunitas Brewing Company, Bear Republic Brewing Company, and Russian River Brewing Company. Cambrian’s award-winning EcoVolt® product suite offers cost-effective and sustainable options for onsite wastewater treatment, water reuse, and clean energy generation. Through its novel WEPA (Water-Energy Purchase Agreement)™ services, Cambrian offers wastewater treatment and resource recovery as a service with no upfront costs.
Cambrian Innovation’s robust research and development group is also commercializing a broader portfolio of environmental productions to help industrial clients efficiently manage their resources. To learn more, visit http://www.cambrianinnovation.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
EEO is the Law Poster: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/poster.cfm
Applicants must be eligible to work in the US without restrictions for any employer at any time. As a condition of employment, all selected candidates will undergo Cambrian Innovation’s standard pre-employment checks, including but not limited to a background check regarding criminal history, driver’s license, education, and employment.
Cambrian Innovation does not accept unsolicited candidate referrals or resumes / CVs from third-party vendors, including recruitment agencies. Cambrian Innovation will not be responsible or liable for any fees or costs associated with such unsolicited submissions.