Employment Type: Permanent, Full Time
Experience: Minimum of Bachelor's Degree; MBA and 4+ years of experience in planning or purchasing preferred
Job Description & Requirements
As Sourcing Manager, you will be responsible for effectively managing the company’s partnerships to improve quality, delivery times, product design, and cost effectiveness. In this dynamic role, you will work across all Cambrian Innovation departments to establish strategic relationships for a wide variety of technical and commercial needs. You will work closely with engineering, developing sources of supply in support of new product introductions, negotiating contracts for key business relationships, and leading multi-million-dollar customer deliveries.
- Identify and recommend new partnership opportunities
- Manage supplier production to ensure high quality, on time, and low cost manufacturing
- Facilitate effective communication between engineering and suppliers to create the best possible design
- Optimize sourcing processes to enable significant volume growth
- Support and develop the company’s quality system
- Understand and mitigate supplier risk
- Manage the Costed Bill of Materials for several key products to find opportunities for cost reduction
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Operations Management, Supply Chain Management; Prefer Masters in Business Administration, 4-7 years’ experience in planning or purchasing. Equivalent work experience in manufacturing or project management may also be considered
- Management, project management, or other leadership experience
- Experience with process equipment, water, or energy systems
- Demonstrated excellence as a sourcing manager, category manager, or procurement manager, or other relevant experience in manufacturing management, manufacturing engineering, buying, production planning, or product development.
- Demonstrated experience in contractual negotiations
- Demonstrated quantitative and analytical abilities
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast paced environment
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills
How to Apply
Eligible candidates should submit a resume with a thoughtfully written cover letter telling us why you would be the best candidate for the job. You must include your compensation requirements to be considered for this role. Send all materials to email@example.com and include “Sourcing Manager” in the subject line to ensure that your information is routed to the proper hiring authority for immediate review.
Cambrian Innovation is a commercial provider of distributed wastewater treatment and resource recovery solutions. Dedicated to solving critical water, wastewater, and energy management challenges for industrial producers, it is the standard for some of the top names in food and beverage processing including: Lagunitas Brewing Company, Bear Republic Brewing Company, and Russian River Brewing Company. Cambrian’s award-winning EcoVolt® product suite offers cost-effective and sustainable options for onsite wastewater treatment, water reuse, and clean energy generation. Through its novel water-energy purchase agreement (WEPA), a financing platform for distributed EcoVolt solutions, Cambrian offers wastewater treatment and resource recovery as a service with no upfront costs.
Cambrian Innovation’s robust research and development group is also commercializing a broader portfolio of environmental productions to help industrial clients efficiently manage their resources. To learn more, visit http://www.cambrianinnovation.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
EEO is the Law Poster: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/poster.cfm
Applicants must be eligible to work in the US without restrictions for any employer at any time. As a condition of employment, all selected candidates will undergo Cambrian Innovation’s standard pre-employment checks, including but not limited to a background check regarding criminal history, driver’s license, education, and employment.
Cambrian Innovation does not accept unsolicited candidate referrals or resumes / CVs from third-party vendors, including recruitment agencies. Cambrian Innovation will not be responsible or liable for any fees or costs associated with such unsolicited submissions.