Senior Manager – Project Finance
Employment Type: Full Time
Experience: Bachelor’s in Finance, Accounting, or related field; 5+ years of experience in energy sector-related financial modeling
Job Description & Requirements
Cambrian Innovation is a commercial provider of distributed wastewater treatment and resource recovery solutions dedicated to solving critical water, wastewater, and energy management challenges for industrial producers. Cambrian’s WEPA™ services and EcoVolt® product suite offers cost-effective and sustainable options for onsite wastewater treatment, water reuse, and clean energy generation.
Cambrian’s rapidly growing team has developed and deployed its solutions to a dozen food and beverage facilities across the United States. As we continue our track record of excellence and expand to serve new industries and new geographies, we are dedicated to helping our employees develop rewarding and creative careers. If you are talented, team-oriented, and passionate about the environment, we want to hear from you.
- Responsible for all aspects of unique project finance offerings for distributed water treatment and re-use at Cambrian including, but not limited to, fundraising support, working with and managing equity and debt partners, structuring contracts, structuring project deals, and deal modelling
- Work closely with sales and business teams, tax, accounting, various technical teams and advisors to prepare and review project deals and manage project portfolio
- Develop improvements to PF modelling and customer offering to decrease WACC and improve sales. Provides analytical support (financial modeling, valuation, sensitivity analysis and preparation of internal and external presentations) for project finance activities
- Develop, maintain and/or review complex financial models to support decision making for existing portfolio of assets and future investments
- Develop and maintain database of financial incentives including tax, grants, renewable credits,
- Responsible for ensuring that all assumptions and modeling are appropriate and reasonable, while ensuring that the model accurately reflects the terms and conditions of key project documents
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in energy sector-related financial modeling
- At least 3 years of experience with project finance in the renewable industries
- Strong quantitative and modeling skills with a finance or statistical background required; knowledge of GAAP principles, tax rules, electricity pricing fundamentals preferred
What You Can Expect from Cambrian
- A supportive, highly collaborative, team-oriented environment
- Opportunities to make a difference, and be recognized
- Growth and development with a leader in the industry
- Ability to work with bright, innovative, and forward-thinking colleagues
- Competitive compensation and benefits
Eligible candidates should submit a resume and cover letter to HR@CambrianInnovation.com.
Cambrian Innovation is a commercial provider of distributed wastewater treatment and resource recovery solutions. Dedicated to solving critical water, wastewater, and energy management challenges for industrial producers, it is the standard for some of the top names in food and beverage processing including: Lagunitas Brewing Company, Bear Republic Brewing Company, and Russian River Brewing Company. Cambrian’s award-winning EcoVolt® product suite offers cost-effective and sustainable options for onsite wastewater treatment, water reuse, and clean energy generation. Through its novel WEPA (Water-Energy Purchase Agreement)™ services, Cambrian offers wastewater treatment and resource recovery as a service with no upfront costs.
Cambrian Innovation’s robust research and development group is also commercializing a broader portfolio of environmental productions to help industrial clients efficiently manage their resources. To learn more, visit http://www.cambrianinnovation.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
EEO is the Law Poster: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/poster.cfm
Applicants must be eligible to work in the US without restrictions for any employer at any time. As a condition of employment, all selected candidates will undergo Cambrian Innovation’s standard pre-employment checks, including but not limited to a background check regarding criminal history, driver’s license, education, and employment.
Cambrian Innovation does not accept unsolicited candidate referrals or resumes / CVs from third-party vendors, including recruitment agencies. Cambrian Innovation will not be responsible or liable for any fees or costs associated with such unsolicited submissions.