Lead Anaerobic Process Engineer (Process Engineer III)
Employment Type: Full Time
Experience: Bachelor’s or Master’s in Engineering; 5+ years of experience in process design and integration
Job Description & Requirements
Cambrian Innovation is a commercial provider of distributed wastewater treatment and resource recovery solutions dedicated to solving critical water, wastewater, and energy management challenges for industrial producers. Cambrian’s WEPA™ services and EcoVolt® product suite offers cost-effective and sustainable options for onsite wastewater treatment, water reuse, and clean energy generation.
Cambrian’s rapidly growing team has developed and deployed its solutions to a dozen food and beverage facilities across the United States. As we continue our track record of excellence and expand to serve new industries and new geographies, we are dedicated to helping our employees develop rewarding and creative careers. If you are talented, team-oriented, and passionate about the environment, we want to hear from you.
- Lead process engineering effort on next generation and existing anaerobic systems.
- Lead and support internal and external projects and product development, to include managing small to mid-scale projects
- Develop process designs for wastewater treatment systems, including P&ID/PFDs, mass balances, and component specification
- Interface with customers, contractors, and internal stakeholders to support ongoing project efforts
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in process design and integration, preferably in the food and beverage or water and wastewater industry
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience with anaerobic system design. Knowledge of fixed film, MBBR, EGSB or similar anaerobic system design is preferred.
- Proven experience in process design and system integration
- Understanding of wastewater treatment technologies, specifically anaerobic systems.
- Experience in analysis of wastewater treatment plants and related issues, and the ability to work in a cross-functional team environment
- Demonstrated ambition and drive
- Effectively prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated bias for action
- Proven ability to take initiative, problem-solve and attain results
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Success working in a highly collaborative, team-oriented environment
What You Can Expect from Cambrian
- A supportive, highly collaborative, team-oriented environment
- Opportunities to make a difference, be heard, add value, and be recognized
- Growth and development with a leader in the industry
- Ability to work with bright, innovative, and forward-thinking colleagues
- Competitive compensation and benefits
Eligible candidates should submit a resume and cover letter to HR@CambrianInnovation.com.
Cambrian Innovation is a commercial provider of distributed wastewater treatment and resource recovery solutions. Dedicated to solving critical water, wastewater, and energy management challenges for industrial producers, it is the standard for some of the top names in food and beverage processing including: Lagunitas Brewing Company, Bear Republic Brewing Company, and Russian River Brewing Company. Cambrian’s award-winning EcoVolt® product suite offers cost-effective and sustainable options for onsite wastewater treatment, water reuse, and clean energy generation. Through its novel WEPA (Water-Energy Purchase Agreement)™ services, Cambrian offers wastewater treatment and resource recovery as a service with no upfront costs.
Cambrian Innovation’s robust research and development group is also commercializing a broader portfolio of environmental productions to help industrial clients efficiently manage their resources. To learn more, visit http://www.cambrianinnovation.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
EEO is the Law Poster: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/poster.cfm
Applicants must be eligible to work in the US without restrictions for any employer at any time. As a condition of employment, all selected candidates will undergo Cambrian Innovation’s standard pre-employment checks, including but not limited to a background check regarding criminal history, driver’s license, education, and employment.
Cambrian Innovation does not accept unsolicited candidate referrals or resumes / CVs from third-party vendors, including recruitment agencies. Cambrian Innovation will not be responsible or liable for any fees or costs associated with such unsolicited submissions.