Process Engineer I
Employment Type: Full Time
Experience: Bachelor's degree in Engineering; 1-5 years of experience in process design and integration
Job Description & Requirements
As Process Engineer I, you will be responsible for leading and supporting internal and external projects and product development. The individual should be capable of managing small to mid-scale projects. The ideal candidate will bring an understanding of wastewater treatment technologies, and specifically anaerobic digestion and/or membrane bioreactor (MBR) systems. Additionally, the candidate must be capable of working with a team of engineers and contractors and building relationships with potential clients and vendors. The ideal candidate will have a passion for the environment, thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial setting, be self-motivated, and have an interest in cutting edge technology.
- Lead, support, and improve key product development efforts with clear communication and recommendations based on data
- Coordinate product development activities and interface with stakeholders
- Provide quantitative technical/economic analysis of process designs to optimize efficiency and reduce costs
- Aid in sourcing and manufacturing efforts
- Provide critical input to resolve process/integration related to design, manufacturing, and fabrication
- Occasional travel to sites to support field activities
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- 1-5 years of process design & integration experience, preferably in the food and beverage or water and wastewater industry
- Experience developing PID and PFDs
- Experience in analysis of wastewater treatment plants, related issues and the ability to work in a cross-functional team environment
- Understanding of basic fabrication techniques
- Stellar written and verbal communication skills
Eligible candidates should submit a resume with a thoughtfully written cover letter telling us why you would be the best candidate for the job. Send all materials to email@example.com and include “Process Engineer I” in the subject line to ensure that your information is routed to the proper hiring authority for immediate review.
Cambrian Innovation is a commercial provider of distributed wastewater treatment and resource recovery solutions. Dedicated to solving critical water, wastewater, and energy management challenges for industrial producers, it is the standard for some of the top names in food and beverage processing including: Lagunitas Brewing Company, Bear Republic Brewing Company, and Russian River Brewing Company. Cambrian’s award-winning EcoVolt® product suite offers cost-effective and sustainable options for onsite wastewater treatment, water reuse, and clean energy generation. Through its novel water-energy purchase agreement (WEPA), a financing platform for distributed EcoVolt solutions, Cambrian offers wastewater treatment and resource recovery as a service with no upfront costs.
Cambrian Innovation’s robust research and development group is also commercializing a broader portfolio of environmental productions to help industrial clients efficiently manage their resources. To learn more, visit http://www.cambrianinnovation.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
EEO is the Law Poster: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/poster.cfm
Applicants must be eligible to work in the US without restrictions for any employer at any time. As a condition of employment, all selected candidates will undergo Cambrian Innovation’s standard pre-employment checks, including but not limited to a background check regarding criminal history, driver’s license, education, and employment.
Cambrian Innovation does not accept unsolicited candidate referrals or resumes / CVs from third-party vendors, including recruitment agencies. Cambrian Innovation will not be responsible or liable for any fees or costs associated with such unsolicited submissions.