Employment Type: Full Time
Experience: Bachelor's; 3+ prior experience in an office manager role
Job Description & Requirements
Cambrian Innovation is a commercial provider of distributed wastewater treatment and resource recovery solutions. Dedicated to solving critical water, wastewater, and energy management challenges for industrial producers. Cambrian’s WEPA™ services and EcoVolt® product suite offers cost-effective and sustainable options for onsite wastewater treatment, water reuse, and clean energy generation.
Cambrian’s rapidly growing team has developed and deployed its solutions to a dozen food and beverage facilities across the United States. As we continue our track record of excellence and expand to serve new industries and new geographies, we are dedicated to helping our employees develop rewarding and creative careers. If you are talented, team-oriented, and passionate about the environment, we want to hear from you.
Outstanding opportunity to join a fun, collaborative team offering competitive compensation and bonus! The Office Manager will be responsible for maintaining an efficient and well-managed office environment with a congenial atmosphere. The ideal candidate will possess knowledge of how a small business office thrives on a daily basis.
To be considered, you must have experience in working with accounting and purchasing systems, desktop IT support and strong communication and self-organizing skills. Top candidates will have a passion for sustainability and the environment, will thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial setting, will be self-motivated, and will have an interest in cutting edge technology. Think big, think different, be ambitious, and consider joining a company that values honesty, creativity, excellence in building a world class operation, and proactively protecting the environment.
- Perform general office management duties, i.e. scheduling, answering phones, scanning, filing
- Purchase materials for the office and order lab supplies; coordinate and manage shipping
- Manage vendor relationships for office suppliers and assist with new vendor account set up
- Assist Accounting with coding and entering Accounts Payable and Expense Report activity
- Act as in-house IT desktop support and liaison / problem solve with external IT support vendor
- Provide backup to the Executive Assistant to the CEO and other members of the senior management team on an as-needed basis
- Bachelor’s degree with 3+ years prior experience in an office manager role
- Basic accounting skills
- Computer proficiency with basic productivity software (e.g. Microsoft Office)
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Experience with IT desktop support of PCs, peripherals, and network server
- Stellar written and verbal communication skills
- High degree of discretion and professionalism
- Professional, courteous, and mature demeanor
- Strong organizational skills and superior attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment
What You Can Expect from Cambrian
- A supportive, highly collaborative, team-oriented environment
- Opportunities to make a difference, be heard, add value, and be recognized
- Growth and development with a leader in the industry
- Ability to work with bright, innovative, and forward-thinking colleagues
- Competitive compensation and benefits
Eligible candidates should submit a resume and cover letter to HR@CambrianInnovation.com.
Cambrian Innovation is a commercial provider of distributed wastewater treatment and resource recovery solutions. Dedicated to solving critical water, wastewater, and energy management challenges for industrial producers, it is the standard for some of the top names in food and beverage processing including: Lagunitas Brewing Company, Bear Republic Brewing Company, and Russian River Brewing Company. Cambrian’s award-winning EcoVolt® product suite offers cost-effective and sustainable options for onsite wastewater treatment, water reuse, and clean energy generation. Through its novel WEPA (Water-Energy Purchase Agreement)™ services, Cambrian offers wastewater treatment and resource recovery as a service with no upfront costs.
Cambrian Innovation’s robust research and development group is also commercializing a broader portfolio of environmental productions to help industrial clients efficiently manage their resources. To learn more, visit http://www.cambrianinnovation.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
EEO is the Law Poster: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/poster.cfm
Applicants must be eligible to work in the US without restrictions for any employer at any time. As a condition of employment, all selected candidates will undergo Cambrian Innovation’s standard pre-employment checks, including but not limited to a background check regarding criminal history, driver’s license, education, and employment.
Cambrian Innovation does not accept unsolicited candidate referrals or resumes / CVs from third-party vendors, including recruitment agencies. Cambrian Innovation will not be responsible or liable for any fees or costs associated with such unsolicited submissions.