Executive Assistant to the CEO
Employment Type: Full Time
Experience: College degree with 3+ years of related work experience
Job Description & Requirements
Cambrian Innovation is a commercial provider of distributed wastewater treatment and resource recovery solutions. Dedicated to solving critical water, wastewater, and energy management challenges for industrial producers. Cambrian’s WEPA™ services and EcoVolt® product suite offers cost-effective and sustainable options for onsite wastewater treatment, water reuse, and clean energy generation.
Cambrian’s rapidly growing team has developed and deployed its solutions to a dozen food and beverage facilities across the United States. As we continue our track record of excellence and expand to serve new industries and new geographies, we are dedicated to helping our employees develop rewarding and creative careers. If you are talented, team-oriented, and passionate about the environment, we want to hear from you.
Executive Assistant to the CEO
Outstanding opportunity to join a fun, collaborative team offering competitive compensation and bonus! The Executive Assistant must have the interest and ability to interact with all levels of the organization in representing the leadership team with the utmost discretion. This is a wonderful opportunity for an Executive Assistant to use a broad range of skills in a highly collaborative and visible role.
- Day-to-day administration and coordination of all areas of support to the CEO
- Assisting with investor management and interaction including paper related to fundraising, investor coordination, and investor newsletter crafting
- Proactively manage calendar with the ability to schedule and prioritize meetings, resolve schedule conflicts, and stay several steps ahead to manage effectively
- Schedule and coordinate key stakeholder meetings
- Prepare slide decks for leadership, board and investor meetings
- Record, type and distribute minutes for leadership meetings
- Arrange travel itineraries and compile documents for meetings
- Manage expense reporting efficiently and effectively
- Interact with key contacts, investors and other executive level individuals
- Arrange corporate social events, including annual retreat and holiday party
- Willingness to assume additional responsibility as required
- College degree with 3+ years of related work experience
- Exceptional writing skills
- High degree of discretion and professionalism
- Professional, courteous and mature demeanor
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Strong organizational skills and superior attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment
What You Can Expect from Cambrian
- A supportive, highly collaborative, team-oriented environment
- Opportunities to make a difference, be heard, add value, and be recognized
- Growth and development with a leader in the industry
- Ability to work with bright, innovative, and forward-thinking colleagues
- Competitive compensation and benefits
Eligible candidates should submit a resume and cover letter to HR@CambrianInnovation.com.
Cambrian Innovation is a commercial provider of distributed wastewater treatment and resource recovery solutions. Dedicated to solving critical water, wastewater, and energy management challenges for industrial producers, it is the standard for some of the top names in food and beverage processing including: Lagunitas Brewing Company, Bear Republic Brewing Company, and Russian River Brewing Company. Cambrian’s award-winning EcoVolt® product suite offers cost-effective and sustainable options for onsite wastewater treatment, water reuse, and clean energy generation. Through its novel WEPA (Water-Energy Purchase Agreement)™ services, Cambrian offers wastewater treatment and resource recovery as a service with no upfront costs.
Cambrian Innovation’s robust research and development group is also commercializing a broader portfolio of environmental productions to help industrial clients efficiently manage their resources. To learn more, visit http://www.cambrianinnovation.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
EEO is the Law Poster: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/poster.cfm
Applicants must be eligible to work in the US without restrictions for any employer at any time. As a condition of employment, all selected candidates will undergo Cambrian Innovation’s standard pre-employment checks, including but not limited to a background check regarding criminal history, driver’s license, education, and employment.
Cambrian Innovation does not accept unsolicited candidate referrals or resumes / CVs from third-party vendors, including recruitment agencies. Cambrian Innovation will not be responsible or liable for any fees or costs associated with such unsolicited submissions.