Business Development Intern
Employment Type: Full Time Paid Internship
Experience: Undergraduate business degree or similar with a few years of business experience
Job Description & Requirements
Cambrian Innovation is looking for a Business Development Intern to join our growing team. The ideal candidate will have a highly successful academic record, experience in market research and competitive analysis, a high attention to detail, and a capability to undertake independent research tasks. An interest in next-generation renewable energy and clean water technology and entrepreneurship is a must.
- Provide market research for application in strategic sales and competitive analysis
- Perform market analysis to identify candidate industrial verticals for sales growth
- Improve sales process through design of customer management system
- Identify potential partners and industry relationships to leverage business opportunities
- Assist with development of marketing and branding materials
- Use advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills to develop materials, accumulate and synthesize data, and develop relevant market models
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills with the ability to think strategically
- Self-motivated to work independently as well as in a team environment
Education and Experience Level:
- Undergraduate business degree or similar with up to a few years of business experience
Eligible candidates please submit a resume and cover letter to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cambrian Innovation is a commercial provider of distributed wastewater treatment and resource recovery solutions. Dedicated to solving critical water, wastewater, and energy management challenges for industrial producers, it is the standard for some of the top names in food and beverage processing including: Lagunitas Brewing Company, Bear Republic Brewing Company, and Russian River Brewing Company. Cambrian’s award-winning EcoVolt® product suite offers cost-effective and sustainable options for onsite wastewater treatment, water reuse, and clean energy generation. Through its novel WEPA (Water-Energy Purchase Agreement)™ services, Cambrian offers wastewater treatment and resource recovery as a service with no upfront costs.
Cambrian Innovation’s robust research and development group is also commercializing a broader portfolio of environmental productions to help industrial clients efficiently manage their resources. To learn more, visit http://www.cambrianinnovation.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
EEO is the Law Poster: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/poster.cfm
Applicants must be eligible to work in the US without restrictions for any employer at any time. As a condition of employment, all selected candidates will undergo Cambrian Innovation’s standard pre-employment checks, including but not limited to a background check regarding criminal history, driver’s license, education, and employment.
Cambrian Innovation does not accept unsolicited candidate referrals or resumes / CVs from third-party vendors, including recruitment agencies. Cambrian Innovation will not be responsible or liable for any fees or costs associated with such unsolicited submissions.